Data protection declaration
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you on how the personal data that is collected whilst using the services of the partnership OPTIMAL4 is processed. Personal data covers all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, phone number or user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is OPTIMAL4 UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Egbertstraße 8, 40489 Düsseldorf represented by Sabine Tegeler, E-Mail: email@example.com.
(3) Any questions related to data protection should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address (see above).
(4) We process personal data to discharge our contractual obligations from our client’s commissions and in connection with other contractual relationships (e.g. public authorities, suppliers, service providers) as well as to provide information about our services and associated legal topics (point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Your data may also be used for our own purposes within the scope of a balancing of interests (point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Express reference is made to the right to object to such a usage.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
· Right to access,
· Right to rectification or erasure,
· Right to restriction of processing,
· Right to object to the processing, in particular in the event of processing on the basis of a balancing of interests
· Right to data portability
· Right to revoke your consent to the processing
The conditions for the establishment of the individual rights can be found in the GDPR, in particular in the regulations of Art. 12-22 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you do not agree to the collection and processing of data in the manner described below during access from the Internet, please leave this website, do not download any further parts of our website to your computer and do not contact us per email. Because the data is collected and stored automatically.
(2) We also process personal data that is collected during a simple visit to our websites so as to improve our web presence, in consideration of the applicable data protection regulations. We will neither publish nor forward or disclose personal data to third parties without authorisation.
When you visit our websites, our web servers save each access temporarily in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until automatic deletion:
· The IP address of the accessing computer
· The date and time of the access
· The time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
· The name and URL of the retrieved file the amount of data transferred A message as to whether the access was successful
· Identification data for the browser and operating system used
· Referring Internet site Content of the request - concrete page
· Name of your Internet access provider
· Access status/http status code
· Operating system and its interface Language and version of the browser software
This data is processed for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (establishment of a connection), of system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure as well as to optimize the Internet offer. The IP address will only be evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure of OPTIMAL4.
Personal, non-anonymised user profiles will not be generated.
4. External content
5. Use and forwarding/disclosure of personal data
Your personal data is only use or the purposes named in section 1 and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Personal data will only be forwarded/disclosed to government institutions and public authorities within the scope of mandatory statutory provisions or in a public interest, in particular if the forwarding/disclosure is necessary in the case of attacks to our network infrastructure for the purposes of legal action or criminal prosecution (point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). This data will not be forwarded to third parties for other purposes.
Personal data that you send per email will be saved and used by OPTIMAL4 to process the email according to its intended purpose. OPTIMAL4 does not wish to receive unsolicited advertising and other comparable offers.
If you wish to contact us by email, we would like to remind you that the content of unencrypted emails can be viewed by third parties. On account of the existing professional confidentiality, we hope that you will appreciate that we require a declaration releasing us from our obligation of secrecy and an exemption from liability from you should you wish to use modern communication channels for contact with us. You can request this declaration from us by email using email@example.com. We will fax it to you if you provide us with your fax number or send it to your postal address.
We therefore recommend that confidential information be sent by post. Please remember that any personal data sent by email will be stored and processed during further handling of your query (see No. 3 above).
OPTIMAL4 employs technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data which we manage against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction, as well as access by unauthorised persons.
8. Links to websites of other providers
Our website contains links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively for the websites of OPTIMAL4. We have on influence over, nor do we check, whether other providers observe the applicable data protection regulations.
9. Validity and topicality of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is dated May 2018 and is valid as long as it is not replaced by a revised version.
This data protection declaration may have to be amended due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies. OPTIMAL4 reserves the right to amend the data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future. We therefore recommend that you read the latest data protection regulation from time to time.
Disclaimer of Warranty for Links
These pages of the Web offer of OPTIMAL4 cover "Links" to Internet pages of third parties. OPTIMAL4 hereby expressly declares that, upon preparation of the links existing on these pages, the pages to which reference is made were free from any illegal contents. It is not possible to review the linked pages with regard to any and all rights of third parties, in particular also regarding copyrights or industrial property rights. OPTIMAL4 has no influence on the present or future arrangement of the contents covered by those pages. OPTIMAL4 therefore dissociates from the contents of all Internet pages provided with a Link from here. Only the supplier of the page, to which reference was made, shall be liable for illegal, inaccurate or incomplete contents as well as for any damages arising from the use or disuse or the reliance on information available there.